Monday, December 6, 2010

ASMA 40oz DROPPED US A FEW LINES














The usual rundown. What do you write, what crews and how long?

I write ASMA, been painting for about 4-5 years now, I rep 40oz crew to the fullest…


What does your crew mean?


Meaning of my crew, well hmmmm it means nothing at all to be honest, just a bunch of homies I have met thru graff we decided to start this crew…

What or who influenced you and got you started?

Living in New York for a bit and seeing it everywhere caught my eye mos def, I then moved to Chicago started hanging out with some of my niggas from KWT and 2NR just smoking blunts and hanging around, while they where sketching I was getting fucked up and one day my guy Somet was like yo check this out, at that moment looking thru his blackbook I knew I wanted to do it and it motivated me and I stuck with it…

What do you get out of doing graffiti?

Meet a lot of new interesting people who I have a lot in common with, makes me forget about this bullshit 8-7 job I work 6 days a week, its my get away and its my paradise its just something I love doing…

Streaks or Paint? Favorite brands?

Paint, my favorite brand by a long shot is MTN 94’s, nice low pressure makes it easier to control and get more detailed, even with a fat cap it has a lovely feel to it…

Who are some of the writers you get up with?

My nigga Eryx is the one who I have painted with the most, me and him have evolved a lot since we started painting together, for awhile we where on some every weekend shit doing pieces, summer, fall, winter, spring you name it and we were out there doing what we do best, another one would have to be Limit another good friend of mine I met thru graff, we have painted a lot together and have become best friends…

Any little stories? Like chase stories? What weird things you've seen while painting?

The wildest thing would have to the day I was painting freights and I heard something behind me and as soon as I look back I have a flash light in my eyes, I attempted to get away but yea that didn’t work out to good, got sprayed with mace which might I add fucking sucks! Shit went thru my clothes, its like a burning feeling that wont stop, rather slam my dick in a car door then get sprayed with mace again, well maybe not slam my dick in a car door but that shit sucked!!!!!

What Do you think bout bitters and what would you like to say to them?

Don’t see why they do it, I understand getting influenced but straight up bitting is looked down on in my book, I wouldn’t like to say much I would like to just kick them in the face…

Have you ever been hurt doing graffiti?

Frost bite last winter, stitches, broken pinky and that’s about it….

What kind of music do you listen to before or while painting?

Some bob marley, or switch it up and put on some underground or old school hip-hop..

Any up coming projects or events?

Nothing as of right now, keep being told about shows they want me to join but no idea of what the date or the event name is…


Any last words or shout outs?


Shout outs to my niggas Mole, Eryx, Limit, Meta4, Hostel, Deo45, Exhaust, Amuse, Rome, Cien, Flip, Rown, Switch, Mage, Somet and last but not least R.I.P. Sume…

1 comment: