Sunday, December 5, 2010

"BORING DAYS AT SCHOOL GOT ME STARTED" ERYX TIC, WRS, 40oz, CMK








The usual rundown. What do you write, what crews and how long?

I write Eryx..Im Down With TIC, WRS, 40oz, and CMK..I been doing graffiti for 4 years..


What or who influenced you and got you started?

The people who influenced me and got me started was KWT..Just always seeing their stuff and boring days at school got me started..


What do you get out of doing graffiti?

I get to express myself..I go thru a lot so it keeps me busy..It puts my mind at ease..Plus, I like the face when somebody sees something they like..It's priceless..


Streaks or Paint? Favorite brands?

I love streaks for tags..But Paint, i love Montana..It has never failed me like Ironlak..So Fuck You Ironlak!..

Who are some of the writers you get up with?

I don't know about getting up..But i be painting with my brother from another mother, Asma..My TICrooks..The WRSoldiers..And now recently the CMKillas..But I still paint with everybody..I'm always down to paint with new people..


Any little stories? Like chase stories? What weird things you've seen while painting?

Nothing big..Just a couple chases, but nothing fancy..


What do you think bout bitters and what would you like to say to them?

They will always be around..But People shouldn't take it as a bad thing..I guess just don't do the exact thing as others..We all get influenced from others..My style has grown from what people have shown me and stuff i seen..I do get ideas from others and then things i'm taught, but i push it into something new..


Have you ever been hurt doing graffiti?

Couple falls..Cuts and Bruises..Frozen Hands..But, thats about it..


What kind of music do you listen to before or while painting?

I listen to my hood music and hip-hop..


Any up coming projects or events?

So far nothing, but i'm sure things will come..


Any last words or shout outs?

So i kinda slept this year..So let's see whats in store for next year..Or even till the end of this year..
And big shout out to my brother DraineskiRok..The Slut Master, TselOne..The Splatter Master, Asma..Mr. 174..Yers And Gats, I see y'all on the come up..TydeRok..Donde chingaos estas?..Pheks..How much you got on my 40?..The rest of the TICrooks..the WRS crew..the CMKillas..And all the people that got up with me and always show me support..And much thanks to you Syce, for wasting some time on me..Peace and much love to everybody!..

1 comment: